SFMA have received various feedbacks from members with regard to shortage of labour, lack of logistics delivery fleet, warehouse storage etc. We understand that these problems have been amplified by the current Covid pandemic situation as well. Hence, we have created a closed Facebook Group for SFMA members only to post their needs as well as respond to others if you have services to offer.
Examples of some requests (non-exhaustive):
- Sharing of delivery fleet to common delivery spots
- Warehouse storage
- Sharing of import and export containers
This is an SFMA members only closed Faceook Group. Main purpose is to provide a platform for members to share resources such as manpower, logistics, warehouse storage etc. Please be mindful that the requests being put up are to be mutually agreed upon and SFMA will not be able to mitigate any disputes. We strive to protect our members' interest by making this a close group and will be monitoring the activities here in this page.
How To Join The SFMA Shared Resources Facebook Group
- Search for the 'SFMA - Shared Resources' group on Facebook or by clicking on this link https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFMAsharedresources and Click on 'Join Group' and your request will be reviewed by the SFMA secretariat team
- Thereafter, write in to us to sign up to be part of this closed group even if you may not have existing requests currently as this will allow you to view other members' requests. We will match your FB request to your email request to ensure alignment.
To join the group, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with:
- Company Name
- Your name
- Name of Facebook Account that will be used for to join this group (Company official FB account preferred for easy identification)
- Short description of your request (if any) (please indicate clearly what is required or available). Instructions on how to post on the group will be provided in the email reply from us.