Redesigning Human Capital for Food Manufacturing Sector
Date: 27 Sep 2023
Time: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Venue: Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability (80 Jurong East Street 21, Singapore 609607 - (Event Hall 1))
Co-organised by: Enterprise Singapore (EnterpriseSG), the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Food Manufacturers’ Association (SFMA)
Changing consumer preferences, technological advancements, and an increasingly saturated environment are driving Singapore’s food manufacturers to innovate, increase productivity, and expand into new markets.
To help our business employers understand the impact of sector trends on the Food Manufacturing workforce, SFMA is co-organising an industry engagement workshop with multi-agencies e.g., EnterpriseSG, NTUC and WSG.
You are warmly invited to join like-minded employers to discuss industry strategies and holistic solutions to transform your business for the next bound of growth.
1) Understand the impact on impending trends and technologies on food manufacturers, and how jobs and skills in the Food Manufacturing sector will change as a result.
2) Learn about the solutions to help food manufacturers better manage the impact of key trends, bridge gaps in the workforce, and ideate collective responses to the opportunities and challenges as an industry.
3) Uncover innovative HR strategies and invaluable employee insights into what they look for in a career within the sector.
4) Gain access to holistic resources to future-ready your business, including:
- Company Training Committee (CTC) Partnership: $70 million grant from NTUC to fuel your business and workforce transformation plans.
- Operation and Technology Roadmap: 100% subsidy to develop a fully-customised business strategy roadmap with your team.
- Manpower and salary support programmes: Benefit from a range of initiatives including training grants, job redesign support, WSG career conversion programmes, and more!
Seats are limited and priority will be given to senior management level representatives from food manufacturing companies.
Member Price - S$0
Non-Member Price - S$0
For more details, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org